The Skye service is a truly specialised care package, some of the services will be provided by CCS staff and some will be sourced from outside agencies.
As the types of homecare service vary greatly in this category all are priced individually rather than as a ‘category’.
Where CCS staff provide the service, the full service requirement will be assessed then the price provided.
Any service that requires the support worker to use their car will be subject to an additional charge of 50p per mile which we will invoice you for and forward the payment onto the carer.
- Gardening and home maintenance, normally by a contractor. If CCS staff, charged at £15 per hour (Mull)
- Alternative and beauty therapies including hairdressing, Reiki, Hopi ear waxing, massage. normally by a contractor. If CCS staff, minimum £15 per hour (Mull)
- Drop off and pick up service, charged at Iona rates plus 50p per mile
- Accompaniment to swimming baths, doctors, hospital, cinema etc.
- Full financial management to help budget and pay bills on time. Priced on application.
- Act as Advocate. Price on application. It will vary from Iona rates up to Mull rates depending on the circumstances
- Ancillary support for customer’s existing staff. Cover a holiday or other absence. Price on application, based on the required service level e.g. Iona, Harris