The Skye service is a truly specialised care package, some of the services will be provided by CCS staff and some will be sourced from outside agencies. As the types of homecare service vary greatly in this category all are priced individually rather than as a 'category'.
Where an outside contractor is sourced at competative prices by Complete Care Services, we invoice the customer on behalf of the contractor.
Any service that requires the support worker to use their car will be subject to an additional charge of 50p per mile which we will invoice you for and forward the payment onto the carer.
- Gardening and home maintenance- this will normally be sourced from a contractor however, if a CCS employee undertakes the work it will be charged at £15 per hour (Mull)
- A range of alternative and beauty therapies- this includes hairdressing, Reiki, Hopi ear waxing, massage; if these are sought from a contractor a charge will be added to the invoice. If a member of CCS undertakes these duties it will be priced on application but will be no less than £15 per hour (Mull)
- Drop off and pick up service- charged at Iona rates plus 50p per mile
- Accompaniment to swimming baths, doctors, hospital, cinema etc. will all be charged at Mull rates and will incur a 50p per mile charge
- Full financial management- help people pay bills on time, and budget for future bills. this will be priced on application as it is specifically tailored to individual customer needs.
- Act as Advocate- price on application. It will vary from Iona rates up to Mull rates depending on the circumstances
- Ancillary support for customer’s existing staff for example to cover a holiday or other absence- price on application; prices would be based on the level of service required e.g. Iona, Harris